• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Photos Gaming Laptop: EVOO EGLP4BK 15" FHD i79750H 2.6GHz NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650

Status
Not open for further replies.

ooitzoo

Gold Member
This was my daily driver for a year and some change. The laptop boots and runs fine. I have it running PopOs (Linux distro for gaming) and it runs most Steam, GoG, Epic, etc. games just fine. The SteamDeck uses a similar setup though with a different (proprietary) distro.

I'm happy to flash Windows 10 Home if you prefer. Just let me know.

The screen is clean / bright (the pics don't do a great job of representing this) and keyboard works perfectly with the backlighting operating without issue. I've tested the battery for about two hours and it lasted fine running mid-tier games. Full specs are below. I don't believe I have the original box / papers (though I will look for them). Assume that this will come with the laptop itself and charger and nothing else. This is a used laptop so please see pics for cosmetic defects (they're minor but they are there).

Please note, I will not provide any form of tech support or warranty. Literally, none whatsoever. The only claim I am making is that I will get the laptop/charger to you and it will boot. I don't mean to be overly draconian or obnoxious here but I've had people email me months after purchase demanding I fix a random issue with their electronics. It should be very obvious that I am not in any position to play x-country Geek Squad.
Specs:

Screen Size: 15"
Processor: i7-9750H Speed: 2.6GHz
RAM: 12GB DDR4 - 8GB soldered and 2 SODIMM slots (1 taken); Believe you can expand memory to 40GB with the addition of 2 16GB sticks.
Solid State Drive: 512GB NVME
Operating System: PopOs Linux (can flash Windows 10 Home if you prefer)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, 4GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back