Add to your ever-growing collection at $225. *SOLD*
Email to himimp@aol.com to get
First come first served
4-27-11%20001.jpg

4-27-11%20002.jpg

4-27-11%20004.jpg

4-27-11%20005.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. A little over 3 lbs. Even though I'd love to own one I think this is a little too beef for me to make any working use of. Good luck folks.

That is AWESOME!!!! My rotator cuff hurts just looking at it. I wish I could buy it just to have it, but that's a little hard to justy to my wife. What a beauty! Someone on another thread asked about cutting trees with a khuk. Here ya go! This is the one. This will end up treasured by some lucky soul. Take care.

That thing is a destructive work of art. Tirtha really does the design justice. I'm feeling tempted.

2.45 ounces per inch! Yesterday's is 2.23 per inch and I thought that was a whopper. If Paul Bunyan was from Nepal, this would be his khuk. I know it's labeled a GRS, but to me it's the nicest looking Bonecutter I've seen.

This guy is really preparing for the zombie apocolypse

The one with the most Toys' wins..something like that...thanks guys...I won't be able to do this forever...so have to enjoy it while I can...great bunch of guys and gals.

...I won't be able to do this forever...so have to enjoy it while I can...great bunch of guys and gals.

Enjoy it, you are benefiting more folks than only yourself, and let the future hold what it may! :) :thumbup:

Back