Ganza Tips from Amy-0

Amy-0

Staff member
Helpful tips for tonight’s CrabshackAGrabBagAganza. (Its what I am calling it LOL)

You must email amy@bussecombat.com and garth@bussecombat.com. In your email please include what you would like (I would have several choices because the customs are one of a kind) and Grab bags are limited. Please include your shipping address, if you would like to pay via Pay-Pal or if you want use a credit card.

Remember you must send your email at/after 9:00 pm EST tonight to be eligible. It will take us awhile to sort them so please be patient. Please be specific, you can list as many customs as you want but remember they will go fast. Please let us know the QTY of knives you want to order.

The lovely ladies at Busse Knife Group will contact via email or phone to let you know if you were in fast enough.

Good Luck everyone!!!! I see crossed eyes in my future.

XOXO
Amy-0
Busse Knife Group
Customer Service

I am happy to report that all the emails have been sorted and ALL of the emails have been sent. If you did not get a email from me. Check your spam filters. If they are not in SPAM folders please feel free to email me at
amy@bussecombat.com
It was a awesome Ganza. My eyes are crossed and I am tired. Thank you ALL that scored and I am super sorry for those that did not BUT, one of a kind custom BUSSE Custom Shop Crab Shack Blades. IT WAS CRABTASTIC.
XOXO
Amy-0
Amy
Customer Service
Busse Knife Company

Thanks for all you do Amy and to Garth as well~ Since I got an email you remain on the "cheesecake for you" list :D

Helpful tips for tonight’s CrabshackAGrabBagAganza. (Its what I am calling it LOL)

Amy-O. Just curious how many emails were received for this CrabshackAGrabBagAganza vs how many knives/grab bags were available?

1,000,000,000 emails received by 9:01...3 grab bags sold in .0000001 seconds

Back