• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Gary Buseykin sale; ASHBM, Old School Fatty BME, FMV14

Cobalt

Gold Member
ok, I need to clear out stuff that I am not using no am I likely to.

So these beauties must go.

First up is this beautifully customized ASHBM. I put the edge on this one and you would find it hard to find an edge that is sharper, maybe a razor. My total cost on this knife with the handle work was about $13xx. It has only cut paper and been put in and out of cheap sheaths to keep it from cutting me. It has the NM treatment as well. Handles are bolted on so can be removed for cleaning any time. I am dumping this one at $950 shipped insured conus------PRICE DROP to $895 shipped conus

duSIPoi.jpg

HrNZOAR.jpg

fYj0TTK.jpg

Next up and pictured along side the ASHBM is the FMV14, comp satin finish, with the black micarta handles, my favorites. Never used. $800 shipped insured conus
Next to it is the large Swamp Rat, that I just got and decided with all the other stuff I have, it will never get any use. Since SR77 is no longer made, this is likely a collector for anyone wanting a supremely tough steel. $400 shipped insured. conus

8M3SCE5.jpg

fbaY11V.jpg

Last edited:
Back