• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Gary Graley

LoL thanks Coop, must be all that squinting through the camera lens has you looking for things that aren't there :) wish I was able to make it to the Blade Show this year but funds are never there to cover the trip it seems. I look forward to your captures from that show every year sir!
G2

Thanks guys and Win, one of these days I gotta get out there and see that fabulous world you moved to, stunned by the scenic calendars that you produce and look for to them every year!
G2

My praise of Gary starts with his sterling character. He’s one of the most honest people I know, as well as the most likable. He’s kind of like an Eagle Scout. The next reason to praise him is that not only do you get a knife or a gadget, but he is knowledgeable about the item he is selling. Through his knowledge, pickiness, and professional skill set, he will make the knife better, sharper, and smoother then when it came from the factory. Not to mention his custom slip cases and beads. I know this, because I have started a small collection(lol) of his knives. He also has fixed and sharpened some older cherished knives that needed rescuing. Finally, you always get a custom package that is easy to open.

Thanks Harvey, my pleasure, always glad to help where I can.
G2

Lol, livin' in the past, still remember when I had darker hair...and a little more hair, one day I'll update it, but it reminds me of one of the last times I got to see my mom, it was a good day...
G2

I keep hoping I'll open up a post to see when Gary screwed up. Making him human.... :confused: :p :thumbsup:

Not this time. Not never! :)

I have it on good authority that Gary W. Graley Gary W. Graley has an extreme hatred of children who eat Tootsie Rolls. In those instances when faced with an underaged Tootsie Roll consumer he's been known to shout at them, claiming the superiority of Bit-O-Honey as justification. Sometimes he even goes so far as to empty a can of hairspray into the air; an act of unbridled hatred toward the young Tootsie Roll enthusiast. Further cementing the climate challenges that await them in the future.

Other than that insane behavior though he does seem to be a genuinely good dude and an asset to the forums for sure. :D

Well, they bring it on themselves, what else am I to do?
:)
G2

The man has an entire thread named after him. The rest of us can only aspire :rolleyes:

To be fair, the TR issues arose when he found melted TR(s) in the leather seats of his Bentley after an otherwise great day at the ball field with his grandkids and 3 of their friends. We mere mortals would be similarly incensed.
Just sayin' ;)

Ray

Last edited:
To be fair, the TR issues arose when he found melted TR(s) in the leather seats of his Bentley after an otherwise great day at the ball field with his grandkids and 3 of their friends. We mere mortals would be similarly incensed.
Just sayin' ;)
Ray

Tell me about it, and the Bentley dealership are not the most understanding folks to work with, very frustrating to say the least, the stain is almost all gone, but the lingering sweet smell of TR still remains to this day, sad really ;)
G2

(all in jest of course, the Bentley is fine, well, the one in my imagination at least, in real life the Sonata is a bit dated and lightly stained)

Back