GAW: Name a Medium Gunstock

Yes. Single m390 clip traditional gunstock with Ti frame.
I love it without even seeing it yet! A gunstock out the door where you can enjoy the handle shape in hand without the hinderance of a secondary blade!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

P.S. edit, your modern traditionals have rocked my world as to what I like to carry everyday for a couple years now. Keep up the good work!

Oh my goodness... I am so excited!!!
I sat out of the run because i didn't want to fight for one.
Now, I'm excited to be getting one in my collection. Awesome! Thank you so much, Mike.
Told ya, good things come to those that wait.;) And like all good things in life, the simplicity of the name makes it all the more worthy.:thumbsup:

It is 2:04 AM in the morning, I am reading this thread for the first time. I had a complete "Brain Fart" on this one. "Recoil" sounds perfect to me. Enjoy your new blessing knife , JohnDF !

Congrats John! And thanks Mike for being such an integral part to this community. That was an extremely generous giveaway. I look forward to your gunstock pattern as well.

John, congrats for coming up with a name that caught Mike's fancy! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
Thanks for the generous GAW, Mike; quite a fascinating collection of suggestions! :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

(Given the JFK connections, I was glad that neither Mannlicher nor Carcano ended up as the choice. :eek: But maybe only geezers would care about that. :rolleyes:)

- GT

Congrats, don't forget to post pics of the newly acquired knife. And thanks to knifeswapper for the GAW, very generous. Threads like this make this hobby fun.

knifeswapper knifeswapper
I received the Beer and Sausage knife today.
All I can say is, your declining customer missed out on a very good knife.
Yes, the comb is a little weak but the blade and fork/opener are about perfect.
Thanks again for the GAW, and all that you do for our forum. I will cherish this prize for many years to come.

Back