GAW: New Ganzo Firebird *Winner chosen

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigolegator

Gold Member
Forum...yes I'm going to give this one away...New with box etc...Ganzo Firebird Model FB7601-GR, with green G10 scales, 440C Satin blade and blue hardware. Received this as part of a recent trade and I won't use it so I'm offering it up to someone that will. I will ship standard USPS on my dime, but you can pay for Priority shipping if you want or pay for standard shipping too, if you are feeling in a good mood etc. :). I can email pics if needed...can't upload pics here.

Rules: Be a Member for at least 3 months and have at least 30 posts with a couple of Likes..is that too much to ask? Just post " I'm in " or something like that and you are in for the GAW. I will let this run for 5 days and then pick a random number...whichever post matches that number will be the Winner. I will then need a good mailing address to ship you the knife...easy stuff right!
Have fun and Good Luck :thumbsup:

Random # generator chose post #12 Cosmo...Congrats! PM/email on the way to get it shipped.

Last edited:
As long as you don't mind me passing the knife on to someone who I think would use it more, I am in. I have a friend I think would really appreciate this knife.

I've wanted to see what all the fuss (both good and bad) is about so I'm in.
I may give it to a friend at work once I have a chance to play with it a bit, not sure.

Thanks for the chance and good luck all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back