1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Week 21 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer Knives Megatherium, along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Off Topic G'day eveyone

Discussion in 'Community Center' started by cudgee, May 13, 2019.

1. cudgee

cudgee

May 13, 2019
    Just joined your forum, hope i am in the right forum/area. I am in Australia, and i'm sure i will learn a lot from all you knife enthusiasts out there.

jux t likes this.
  2. jux t

jux t

Jan 10, 2018
    Welcome!

3. slims_88

slims_88 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 2015
    Welcome. In Australia, what is considered the proper way to make chili, beans, or no beans?

4. cudgee

cudgee

May 13, 2019
    you are the experts over there, but in my experience over here-beans. Thanks for the welcome, much appreciated. Have a goodd day.

5. meako

meako Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 4, 2006
    Beans. Gday @cudgee .
    @Âchillepattada of Paris has a son who reckons Australia is full of spiders and snakes...hes right of course but forgot about the sharks and dropbears:p[​IMG]
    Snake?
    [​IMG]
    What snake?