Ge(Ki4545) from Kizer in-house designer Gage!

I saw that you also have a carbon fiber one coming out but I think this would be an amazing one to make a vanguard version of. Do 154cm and some g10 to bring the price down for more people. I don't know how much this one will be but I think a vanguard version would be awesome. It's one of the best looking knives to come out this year in my opinion.

I saw that you also have a carbon fiber one coming out but I think this would be an amazing one to make a vanguard version of. Do 154cm and some g10 to bring the price down for more people. I don't know how much this one will be but I think a vanguard version would be awesome. It's one of the best looking knives to come out this year in my opinion.
Thank you for your suggestion, we will consider that.

They did just release it with N690 and black micarta

Yes they did! I'm not big on coated blades but I may have to get over it for this knife. Love the design of it.

I don't love coated blades either. Steels like S35VN and N690 are decently stainless on their own. Just give it a nice rough stone wash to sparkle gently in the sun and hide the scratches it'll inevitably get with use.

I don't love coated blades either. Steels like S35VN and N690 are decently stainless on their own. Just give it a nice rough stone wash to sparkle gently in the sun and hide the scratches it'll inevitably get with use.

I love kizer's stonewash

Back