• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC 15 (151118) very nice used - SOLD

This one is sold!
shipped PayPal G&S

Feel free to ask questions via PM or profile post, but please keep the sales thread clean, except for “I’ll take it!”.

For sale to CONUS only.

Please allow at least two business days (M-F) for me to ship once payment is received, due to work and family schedule. If I can ship faster, I will.

Not really looking for trades, but feel free to make me a trade offer I can’t refuse! Interests include non-GEC traditionals, modern folders, and fixed blades.

By purchasing a knife from me, you agree and affirm that you are able to legally purchase and own it at your location, that you are at least 19 years old, and that you are abiding and will abide by all laws governing this transaction and the use and possession of the knife.

I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose, or not - but generally first “I’ll take!” in thread or via PM gets it.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back