• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC 15, 83 Victorinox Alox, Camillus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling a few of my pocket knives. I am not a collector and I have too many of similar knives so I can't stand them sitting and getting no love. A few GECs coming down the pipeline that catch my eye so Willington let these go.

GEC 15 "Soda Scout" I believe this was a SFO.
Model 153215
This has been my every day carry for awhile, love it only selling for a similar this fall in a different cover. Patina on both blades, I still have the factory bail and tube. Never been sharpened just stripped

SOLD

GEC 83 Little Lockback.
Model 835115LB in Coco bolo covers.
This is in great shape, blade does have a patina as I have used it. Never sharpened or stripped. I have the original tube.

SOLD

Victorinox "old cross" electrician.
Silver Alox, this one is essentially new (I may have carried it a couple times but looks new) I have the box.

SOLD

1982 Victorinox Soldier.
This one I have carried and used and so did the owner before me. Still snappy and all blades are in good shape and hasn't been sharpened much.

50 USD shipped Canada or US.

Camillus Scout Knife.
Has lots of patina, brass liners, I believe this one is from the 40s/50s. Still good action on the blades and lots of life left.

40 USD shipped Canada or US

Camillus Xcelite TL29 Model.
I think this is 80s but in very good shape, brass liners and a lock on the driver/stripper. I don't know if this is stainless or carbon but there are a couple spots on the blades that leads me to believe carbon. Advertising for Xcelite

50 USD shipped Canada or US

Last edited:
Email sent

I haven't received your email yet. Could you please try again, I just updated my settings to see if that may have been an issue why I didn't receive it.

I emailed you as well.

Thank you.

I haven't received your email yet. Could you please try again, I just updated my settings to see if that may have been an issue why I didn't receive it.

I emailed you as well.

Thank you.

I tried again, yours did not come through, I can't seem to find a way to PM you either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back