• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC 29 in Osage

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenjaminRush

Gold Member
Hi all,

Please be 21 to purchase and know your local knife laws. Price includes PP G&S fees and shipping. CONUS only, please. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I wish, but generally the first "I'll take it" here followed by a PM gets the knife. Thanks for looking!

GEC 29 Humpback in Osage -- sold to me as LNIT, I've never carried it, though I did cut a piece of paper with it. Main blade has no play, but is a bit of a light pull -- ~4/10. Sheepsfoot secondary blade has a better pull and no blade play. The awl has a nice pull, but does have a little side to side play. I oiled up the joints, which has helped the action on all of the blades. Nice scales. The brushed bolsters show some scuffs that seem to be common from the factory with this finish. The worst of the marks on the bolsters is visible in the first image. Comes with tube/paper. Asking $85

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back