• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC 35, Schrade H. Williams, Camillus, Wright Lambsfoot

JustinR

Gold Member
All the knives hip USPS priority flat rate mail in the US. Happy to combine shipping and will ship international at buyers additional expense.

Prices include US shipping and PayPal fees.

GEC 35 Churchill in maroon linen micarta. I skipped out on the initial run and ended up getting this on eBay right before I found another in yellow rose bone. I prefer the yellow rose so moving this one down the road. $105 shipped. Looks completely unused. Comes with the tube and wax paper.

Schrade Walden 895 Rehandled in stag by Herman Williams. He just did this one a couple months back for me. The main is marked 893 but it is set up as a 895 as he didn't have a punch to do the 893. Nicely matched stag but just to fat for my tastes. My loss is your gain. Unused by me and I believe he assembled with parts he had in stock. $75 shipped

A Wright Lambsfoot in stag with a coined liners and engraved backspring. I got this as I was late to the guardians knives and I ordered this one from the factory. I've since brought in a couple other guardians knives and this one doesn't get carried anymore. This one was carried and used a bit. $60 shipped

Camillus Carpenter whittler with bsa shield. Picked it up on the bay. Has clearly been used and sharpened but has a lot of life. Main has a little wiggle but all the blades snap open and closed and have nice action. I believe the slabs are delrin. $25 shipped

I've responded and emailed everyone.

The Lambsfoot is sold.

The GEC Churchill and BSA Whittler are SPF.

I'll toss in my name as seconds on the Churchill..... just in case.

Sorry but the Churchill is now sold.

Only one left is the Schrade Walden 895

Back