• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC 61/61 Knives, Canal Street Hawbaker Special

JustinR

Gold Member
I've decided I need a sniper EFI kit for my 77 F100...going to move some knives along to cover the costs.

All knives ship with USPS Small box flat rate shipping. If you purchase multiples, I will combine shipping (you can knock off $6 for each additional knife.

My prices include all PayPal fees and shipping costs. Not particularly interested in trades today...but I'm always open to any reasonable offers.

GEC 610211 UNXLD in smooth yellow bone. Don't see these come up very often, I'm not the original owner but it looks mint, secondary rubs a bit on the main if you push it in while opening it, very nice snap on both blades, nickel silver liners. $160 Shipped NOW $145

GEC 620211 half easy pocket congress in rosewood. Awesome snap, about a 6/7 on the pull scale. Looks unused (i'm not the first owner). Stain on backspring from storage. $150 shipped NOW $135

GEC 610211 half congress with wharncliffe main and coping secondary in mexican bocote. Light/medium (4-5) pull on both blades, snaps on both. Looks unused (I'm not the original owner) $140 shipped NOW $125

Last edited:
Back