• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC 71 Bullnose

Hello. Please read the entire description before claiming. Must be a bladeforums paying member and have positive Bladeforums feedback to claim. Continental US buyers/ shipping only. Prices are G&S shipping priority. WILL ONLY SHIP TO ADDRESS LINKED TO PAYPAL ACCOUNT. Must be 18 years or age / or legal age to purchase. Please know your state and cities knife laws. If purchased today I will ship the following business day via priority USPS.

Claim the knife then send a PM. Payment is expected within 15 mins, after that it goes to the next in line/relisted. No trades please.

The Green Micarta is used/ carried a couple of times/ has a light patina. I DONT HAVE THE TUBE FOR THIS ONE.-withdrawn for now.

Natural is new in the tube. Will come with their tube. - $old

Red micarta is new in the tube. Will come with their tube. - $old

FC42873F-CAD5-46D9-93DF-A2FBE056A0BC.jpeg 6B0F3C80-4E68-4972-9F16-AB93B30B6EBB.jpeg 9ABF4AF6-EB35-4ACF-97B2-FF1B1B272800.jpeg

Last edited:
I apologize for the post because I'm neither a paying member nor do I have buyer feedback. If you'd consider selling the natural micarta separately, I'll send payment asap. Thank you for your consideration.

Back