• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC #73 2007 Scout Trapper in Primitive Bone

This less common Scout is in excellent unused condition. It appears to be un-sharpened. Some light swirls in the bolsters, there are some very small pepper spots on the tangs. Great fit & finish. There are some dark fissure lines in the bone (see pics), common near the pins in many primitive bone I've seen. There is no separation, and you can run your finger nail over the lines without detecting any gap or crack. I'm not the original owner, I've had it for about 3 years - bone has been stable. The pull is very strong on these, 8/10, it would probably loosen up with use, but I've just fondled it and carefully oiled the steel. Both blades have half stops and are centered. In the open position there is no play on either blade, this is a tight folder. This is a less common un-serialized version. Most NF '07 73's I've seen have the UN-X-LD blade etch on the regular blade, "1 of 350" on the spey, and are numbered (engraved) on the bolster. This one has the UN-X-LD etch on the spey blade, and no etch "1 of 350" & no numbering. Comes in Northfield tube w/ brown oil/wax paper, but there is no label on the tube end caps, as I received it. First "I'll take it" reply, followed by prompt PM & payment takes it. I'm not interested in trades. I reserve the right to sell elsewhere or to whomever. Less than 5 positive feedback, please contact me before claiming as I will need add'l references.

$159.00 shipped USPS Priority Mail insured - Paypal goods, 48 states, any other destinations I'll consider at your risk & cost.

Back