• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC 77 Green Sawcut

Bretnuh

Gold Member
For sale is a New In Tube Green Sawcut 77. Knife is excellent, GEC quality, great walk and talk. Not the original owner, I got this through a trade, and decided to keep my bone micarta over this one. Knife, Tube, and Wax Paper included

Price: SOLD Shipped and Paypal Fees.

TERMS

Lower 48 Sales only please. Payment will be through Paypal; Goods and Services. Prompt payment is expected after I have made contact with you. I have the right to refuse sale to individuals if I feel It is in my best interest. Please only Post "I'll Take It" in the sales thread, as this is where buyers will be designated, rather than PM.

Shipping: I will ship via USPS Priority to mail boxes only. I will ship the knives out as soon as I can. Tracking number will be provided through Paypal and I will send it to you personally to verify you have it.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask by PM only. Please keep the thread clear of questions. Submit a "PM Sent" or similar comment in the thread if you have any questions.

NO TRADE OFFERS PLEASE

Photo's Coming

Last edited:
571aee61f6b4f6fc45018464b82c488b.jpg
e0cf53c47be059680b2f0be37f360029.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back