• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC #86; GEC #71 01 Tool Steel - BOTH SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pjake

Gold Member
The thinning of the herd continues:

- GEC #86 Sucker Rod Wood - Never carried/cut a thing/or sharpened. Inspected a couple of times, and out for picks....that's it. The fit and finish on this knife as as good or better than ANY GEC knife that I have ever bought/handled. Everything about the knife is near perfect! Rod wood scales are very nice. Only selling as I have another in jigged bone that is out for a bladeectomy/mod...that's the one copy that I will keep. Knife will come with paper, tube, pin, and a buffalo slip. $OLD to coolhand68 shipped USPS First Class CONUS

-
GEC #71 Red Linen Micarta 01 Tool Steel - From the '14 run of these...the knife was carried several days total. It does have a patina well started. It did cut several apples and opened about 5 bags of grass seed and mulch several years ago. It's been relegated to the tube for the past 5 years. Really no prospects of carrying it steadily...so off it goes. SOLD to Rick Ryan..shipped USPS First Class CONUS.

Thanks for looking.....knives sold today or tomorrow will get shipped first thing Wed AM...tracking provided. 1st I'll take it followed by prompt payment will get the knife. Please no trades on these. PP please.
Peter

IMG_2161.jpeg IMG_2162.jpeg IMG_2163.jpeg IMG_2164.jpeg IMG_2165.jpeg

Last edited:
SPF to RR.....Nebraska...your on deck
Thanks to both of you.
Peter

Yours coolhand68

SOLD.......SOLD!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back