• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC Barlows & Boys! (ALL SOLD)

Hi All,

Paring down my collection a bit. All prices include PP fees & shipping in the USA. Please reply to this post first if interested, followed by an immediate PM or an email to me at: dscraig1@aol.com

If you reply to this post but don't follow up with an email or PM, I will have to move on to the next buyer. Please also PP funds immediately unless we make other arrangements.

1. TC barlow, tan jig bone single sheepsfoot blade, NEW with tube: $SOLD

2. Boys Knife, gabon ebony, single sheepsfoot blade, NEW with tube: $SOLD

3. Boys Knife, ebony, single spear blade, NEW with tube: $SOLD

4. Rare EZ open scout, ebony with single sheepsfoot blade, NEW with tube: $SOLD

5. TC Barlow, african blackwood, two blade USED in good condition, with tube: $SOLD

6. Boys knife, gabon ebony, two blade USED in good condition, with tube: $SOLD

GECgroup2_zpsys1zsb1h.jpg

GECgroup1_zpsoqsixgze.jpg

Thank you!

Last edited:
UPDATED: Sorry guys, had the photos mixed up with the numbering, but it's all sorted now. All sold.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi Exeter354

Regarding this message I received after contacting you yesterday:

Hello Camillus, regarding your visitor message to me and the spear blade boys knife from my sale post yesterday...I cannot send you a pm because you are not a member, I can only leave you a visitor message. I also asked that ALL interested parties please pm OR email me (and my email address is in the sale post) immediately after posting on that thread. The knife sold to someone else because I did not hear from you and I have spent way too much time in the past trying to track down people that post and never follow up. My instructions were clear in the sale post, please take another look. Having said all that, I am sincerely sorry about the knife and hope you are not too disappointed.

All I can say is I am very disappointed to hear that you sold this knife to someone else, considering I contacted you to arrange payment within 12 hours of 'buying this' through the agreed 'first in' method that you advertised these knives. I buy and sell knives on these forums because I enjoy dealing with other knife enthusiasts, and the online community which works on mutual respect and trust. I don't think your approach is quite in the spirit of these forums, and suggest you reconsider. Would it really have been so hard to contact me?

Back