GEC Rendezvous 2024 Announced

I'm kind of surprised I haven't seen a thread yet. Figured I might as well start one.

I've never been to a knife show or a GEC Rendezvous in my life. I did go to some gun shows with my grandpa when I was younger.
Not sure if everything will work out, but I'd love to try to make it to the GEC Rendezvous this year!
I don't live too awful far. Certainly day trip driving distance. That being said, I may only be able to do one day. So, I think I'll probably aim for Saturday.

Who all is in?! I'm sure it will be great fun!

OPEN-HOUSE-FLYER-2024.jpg

Couple hour drive for me, too. 79 to 80 then hit rt 8. Easy peasy.

I'll definitely try to do Saturday!

I'll be there - from 3000 mile away!! 😲 😁
I certainly have nothing to complain about! It's less than 3 hours for me 🤯 I guess you get spoiled with the Oregon Knife Show though 😝 which I heard is the best for traditional knives in the country!

Couple hour drive for me, too. 79 to 80 then hit rt 8. Easy peasy.

I'll definitely try to do Saturday!
While I'd love to go on a factory tour, it'd be hard to turn down good food at a picnic and being able to chat with yall 😅

Same weekend as Blade show Atlanta. Which is @40 mins from me. Looking forward to y’all’s pics

It’s exactly 3 hours and 3 minutes away from me as well, I might just go for once.

Man I wish I could go this year. I really want to be there if GEC offers an SFA pocket carver! Unfortunately, I have another trip right around that time :(

Back