• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC, S&M, Kinfolks

GEC 13, Northfield Un-X-LD, Speaker Jack with beautiful Gabon Ebony wood and great shield. Comes in original tube. The knife has been carried only 2-3 times and had its edge touched up on a sharpmaker as it came pretty dull. The knife is in excellent condition. $SOLD shipped via USPS Priority Mail in CONUS. Accept PP.

Beautiful Schatt and Morgan 043154 Whittler, part of their Premier line with beautiful jigged bone scales, nice S&M Premier shied. This is a large whittler at 4" closed, produced in 2006, 1 of 350. Comes with original box. This knife has never been carried, never sharpened, never cut anything LNIB. $SOLD shipped via USPS Priority Mail in CONUS. Accept PP.

Kinfolks Whittler. I believe this was part of their Family Brands releases a number of years ago. These were authorized reproductions and not original Kinfolks. Beautiful jigged bone covers with very nice shield. I have not carried, sharpened or used this knife. The knife does not come with a box but will send in na generic plain cardboard box. $SOLD shipped via USPS Priority Mail in CONUS. Accept PP.

All knives For Sale, not interested in any trades.

I tried to capture the bone covers on the S&M and the Kinfolks accurately as they appear a little more orange in the photos when they are actually more brown.
GEC1.jpegGEC2.jpegQ1.jpegQ2.jpegQ3.jpegKinfolks1.jpegKinfolks2.jpegKinfolks3.jpeg

Last edited:
Ill take the Schatt and the Kinfolks.

Last edited:
Back