• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC Sale with price drops 3/23/2017

::Knife Sale::

Looking to offset some new purchases and hoping to give custom slippys a try soon so I have a few up for sale to make room.

Terms: An "I'll take it" followed by a PM or Email gets it....However, I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I will be glad to answer them. Additional photos upon request.

Email can be sent by clicking my name above and select 'send email'

PayPal only, payment info will be provided in a PM or Email. Please send payment promptly; arrangements can be made if needed, just ask.

Buyer must be 18 years old or older and must know the laws in their area regarding knives.

USA only

Knives will be shipped via USPS.

As far as trades, I am looking to try customs but I am a bit picky. I am curious on Zulu and Lanny's Clip patterns. I am also interested in a CRK Small CF Insingo. I fairly open to offers but rather have $

::The Knives::

#133317 Whittler Sambar Stag. Opened once to check the covers and knife. $150 shipped >> Dropped to SOLD

#142116 Boy's Knife Antique Yellow Jig Bone. Opened to check knife, do not remember using it. SOLD

#715117 Bullnose Natural Canvas Micarta. Opened a handful of times, admired but unused. SOLD

In case Photobucket does not work...
http://imgur.com/a/2pI0D

Last edited:
Back