• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GECs For Sale (19, 49, 81, 88, 65)

Pàdruig

Reap What You Sow
Platinum Member
Hi all,

I have a few from my collection up for grabs. All of these offered are unused and have not been carried or sharpened.

IMPORTANT: With the recent uptick in scams, I strongly advise potential buyers to invest in at least a $10 Basic membership. This allows us to communicate via PM. I will not respond to offers with email addresses - IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL CLAIMING TO BE ME, DO NOT RESPOND AND PLEASE DO NOT SEND THEM MONEY. I WILL NOT CONTACT YOU VIA EMAIL.

Though I reserve the right to deal with whomever I choose, I generally honor the first "I'll take it" either here or via PM. USPS Priority Shipping is included in the prices with payment to be made via PayPal G&S. I am ok with shipping internationally but I will need to adjust the price accordingly and buyer assumes all risks once the parcel leaves my post office.

I ship promptly and am only limited by the hours my local postal office keeps (weekdays only).

I am not looking for trades but if inclined, please feel free to make a trade offer - the worst I can say is "No, thank you".

On to the goods:

1.) #19 "Little Rattler" - 1095 in Kingwood (unused) - $85 SOLD
2.) #49 "Freedom" - 1095 in Acrylic (unused) - $95 SOLD
3.) #81 Coon Skinner - 1095 in Grooved Coffeehouse Acrylic (unused) - $145
4.) #88 Bayou Trapper - 1095 in Yeti Acrylic (unused) - $165 SOLD
5.) #65 "Horse Apple Hogan" - Stainless in Texas Osage Orange (unused) - $145

whApS7N.jpg

hIe3cNL.jpg

Last edited:
Back