GenO, GenO, GenO

This one arrived today an I'm in love.It's Geno's model #6.It's 9" long with a 4.5" ATS mirror polished blade.Taperd tang with Giraffe bone handle slabs with fine red spacers.GenO and Cindy are genuine and truly nice folks and the man sure can grind.:)

That's an understated beauty.

George Herron taught Geno well.

I have a Heron that is nearly identical to this in stag, and it's a similar gem.

Congrats...

Stumpy,

That is one nice piece. I don't have a Model #6, but I do have a smaller GM model. It is my favorite.

GenO IS one of the best. You can't purchase better fit nor finish on any other knife for the same dollars. I really appreciate his ability. You really ought to see him work...there are few as clever or as efficient as he is!

Jeff

Absolutely awesome
015.gif
, I have to get one of Geno's knives...nice stuff.

Folders: I like Mayo, Barr, Carson and GenO (have one of his first interframes:D )

But fixed blades: GenO cannot be beat for the quality, fit, finish and customer service. GenO and Cindy are just such nice people and go outta their way (at least for a guy they barely know in Hawaii) to make sure you are happy. I have a beautiful Chute knife in Box elder that matches the interframe that I have. Been waiting since summertime for a large fighter and found out GenO really isn't making them anymore. The knife was supposed to be ready @ Christmas so I was bummed:(
The next day GenO calls me and says "Hey, instead of the fighter I got a Big Boy and will get it ready for Christmas delivery"
Made my day! (week, month, etc.). I really, really, really have deep feelings for GenO and Cindy. They are "top notch":D

Thanks gents!rdangerer, I would really like to see a pic. of your stag Herron.

Dem Dennings be goooooood people..:D

The wife and I met Geno and Cindy at the 2000 SECKS show and he forced me to buy both a B Model and a LiL C..:D ..Somehow I got a small scratch on the guard of the B model in the hotel ovenight so I brought it back to him with the request he buff it out ..I was gonna give him my addy,the cost of the buff and the return shipping but he would have none of it..He and Cindy invited us to follow them home and he would fix it right off..Got to see his setup,BS'd about firearms and blades for 3 hours and got my knife back to 100%...I would rate him and Cindy right up there at the top of the good people list..

Great looking piece Stumpy.., and nice pictures...thanks for sharing...the Giraffe bone reallworks nicely with that knife!

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

I agree with all of the above! The grey giraffe bone handle really does work well with the stainless guard and blade.

Thanks for the compliments guys. Yall are just to much, I just like my job and want to keep it. Thou shalt paint no more vehicles ever again thanks to yall.

Back