• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Gently used Spyderco Brown Southard for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNAIrradiator

Gold Member
Hi all, I have a gently used Spyderco Southard flipper in coarse brown G10 and CTS-204P for sale today. I’m asking $155 shipped TYD fully insured USPS First Class Priority Mail with payment by PayPal goods. This is a great knife, I just have one too many Southards now and this one should go to a nice new home. G10 and clip are undamaged and are basically brand new; the blade had only a few very fine scratches by the tip. Action and lockup are perfect and blade centering is ever so slightly to the presentation side. Comes with original box and paperwork.

IMG_8422_zps6qpxwvso.jpg

IMG_8417_zpstl3uismh.jpg

IMG_8420_zpshz9ilazw.jpg

IMG_8423_zpsadsfqgv7.jpg

IMG_8428_zpsyleka1x4.jpg

IMG_8431_zpsgm8vlv6p.jpg

All standard BF buying/shipping rules apply. You must be at least 18 years old and it is your responsibility to know and adhere to your local knife carry laws (I will not ship knives to NYC). First “I’ll take it” in this thread followed by an email/PM will make it yours. No international sales (sorry!); all sales are final. Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back