Gents Folders - one, two, ????

Here is my latest locking liner gents folders for now :) . Tell me what you think. Small and large model.

European Stag Handles (Red Deer) dovetailed into bolsters. ATS-34 blade with satin handrubbed finish. Stainless Steel Bolsters and Spine. Titanium Liners Jewelled and anodized Gold. Thumb stud has inlay of waterbuffalo horn. 3 1/8 inches closed 5 3/4 inches opened.

stagllock.jpg

Brown Jigged bone handles dovetailed into bolsters. Ats34 blade satin finished. Stainless steel bolsters and spine. Jewelled titanium liners anodized blue. Thumb stud with bone inlay. 3 1/2 closed 6 1/2 opened

bbllock.jpg

I hope to get a few more pictures of these knife up on my web site soon. I got one more but its a suprise until I get some decent pictures taken. :D Hopefully tomarrow.

Regards

Love the Stag on the first knife....and the dovetailing is a plus....thanks for posting the pictures.

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

Nice knives Tony. You are probably going to see a lot of your old threads back at the top as I get my first look at them. I am going to have to thank my ISP for fixing whatever problem I had.

Back