"Genuine" USA Pre-2004 Schrades becoming scarce on Ebay..an observation.

I've had the same 'Favorite' Schrade searches for at least 6 years and have trolled frequently during that period so have a pretty good handle on how many come up in each category..e.g. 'Schrade Gift Set'....'Shrade Schrad Srade Shrad' 'Old Timer' 'Uncle Henry' 'Schrade Sheath' and the best of all 2OT which used to get results!...<which is why I have 6>
Gift Set search used to guarantee page and a half of listings. There is currently not one genuine USA Schrade Gift pack in current listings....and the story is the same for all searches as genuine pre 2004 become scarce all squirelled away in collections I suspect.<Schrade Gift Sets were great value as you got 2 knives generally for the price of one!>
Tons of Listings all Schrade crapp from where they just had the Olympics.......it is so easy to take the Schrades we have for granted however spare a thought for anyone just starting out collecting Schrades........Food for thought... Hoo Roo

I've been hoping some of the Schrade-Walden Wonda Wood knives would pop up.

Jackie

i feel very fortunate that with help from the good folks here, i started ebaying Schrades about 1 1/2 yrs ago (?). over 100 now, lots of variety, and not really a huge expense.
i got in just under the wire. roland

+1 Larry and when you do find "REAL" Schrades holy s......t!!! Batman get a hold of yer self :confused::(:Dcause they usaally go sky high just watched a 44OT 4 blade wittler go for $325.00 ya thats right :eek: WTH no disrespect if one of the folks here paid that for it but????

An LB-4 went for $585.00 tonight. No box or paperwork. :eek:

The 44OT, that is downright nuts. :confused:

Back