Geom-A-Tree...?

Mousemandu as in mini Ratmandu? Count me in! The Ratmandu has one of the most ergonomic handles of any fixed blade, but it’s a bit much to carry every day.

If SR made a version with a slightly shorter handle (one you can still get a comfortable 4 finger grip on) and shorter blade they’d sell like hotcakes.

A little thinner, too. Maybe 6” oal.

Last edited:
Mousemandu as in mini Ratmandu? Count me in! The Ratmandu has one of the most ergonomic handles of any fixed blade, but it’s a bit much to carry every day.

If SR made a version with a slightly shorter handle (one you can still get a comfortable 4 finger grip on) and shorter blade they’d sell like hotcakes.

The BG SOS is pretty much this knife already, but if they want to make a proper Swamp Rat version as well I'd be all about it.

The BG SOS is pretty much this knife already, but if they want to make a proper Swamp Rat version as well I'd be all about it.

I don’t mean “scaled down”. I mean shorter. I think it would be great to keep the same dimensions but shorten it and still keep room for a full 4 finger grip.

I’d like to see that instead of a shrunken version where every dimension is reduced.

I don’t mean “scaled down”. I mean shorter. I think it would be great to keep the same dimensions but shorten it and still keep room for a full 4 finger grip.

I’d like to see that instead of a shrunken version where every dimension is reduced.

The HRLM is a shorter version of the RMD. Well same handle shorter blade little different. The HRLM is one of my favorite knives from the Swamp.

There was a whole lineup of Little Mischief (LM) blades (basically a bunch of knives with RMD handle and different blades) but sadly only HRLM was manufactured

Back