GEORGE is BACK !!!!

George is back !!

Watch for more threads, pictures, more activity over-all. Now that George is getting back to normal or Better than normal and I am also taking a more pro-active role keep your eyes peeled for alot more action ;)

Four months on the side lines has rejuvinated us and we're raring to go.
We've come back with new ideas, designs and most of all the desire to get back in the game.

We look forward to your feed back on the knives we'll be posting and hope any of you who are local will pay us a visit at the store.

Remember our COFFEE NITES, you're all welcome and it's FREE :)

Good Morning !!!

I hope that those of you who visit our little forum have noticed that there is alot more activity, HERE and in a couple other areas of the makers page as well.

In the weeks to come I will be showcasing some of the knives that George has made in the Knifemakers Gallery, we do have that Limited Time Special Offer on the go - AND BTW that is a great deal.

George will be making more Integral Damasteel knives. There are some smaller ones that he's thinking of making.

Alot will be going on. Keep checking the forum and our website
http://www.tichbourneknives.com ;)

It's been years since George has exhibited at a Knife Show. October 17th was a real pleasure. There were new makers, a few new faces coming through the door and alot of news to catch up on from the other makers in attendance.

Eric is doing a Great Job as President and his enthusiasm is evident in all he does.

For any of you who were not able to attend Robert Laufer has posted some 75 photos on the General Forum here, Enjoy !!.

Time has gone by quickly since the summer and George is doing wonderfully well !! Production is humming along and we're starting to look forward to our Christmas Holidays.

As we will be at home and not away, George will be poppiing into the shop on a regular basis to work on his folders, (something he has wanted to sit and do for a L O N G time) I'll be able to do a few things around the house that I want to do. It'll be a toss up to see who gets Bella ;)

Back