• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Gerber 10" combat signed by Rex Applegate

For trade is a Gerber 10" Applegate Combat, this knife was signed in permanent marker pen on the blade by the great man himself Colonel Rex Applegate at an American knife and Gunshow in 1998 it also comes with an original photograph/profile of the him which is signed / dated and comes with the message "To Ryan, Sincerely, Rex Applegate" (abbreviated 3 letter squiggle), also comes with clipped sheath and original box.

Pm will be available shortly as i am awaiting gold membership.

This is a genuine item and was bought from Peacetime Collectibles in the United Kingdom and receipt will be provided.

look to trade for Busse / Scrapyard / Rat i am open to anything though folders etc, if you have a nice Lile or Randall blade then i won't say no...hehe.

234617208.jpg

Some more pictures, also i forgot to mention that this knife also comes with a pamphlet telling about the Applegate Fairbairn knives and a copy of an Article from Blade magazine about Col. Applegates death and his life.

234735728.jpg

234735748.jpg

Back