How To Get a Good Deal On 110s

I don’t see why. But you got 2 likes so I must be sleazy? I don’t know why. Not looking for warrantee repairs or anything. Paying Buck the full amount they charge for a service they offer is legitimate.

If getting knives like these for half price is wrong.......

view

.....I don’t want to be right!

Last edited:
I don’t see why. But you got 2 likes so I must be sleazy? I don’t know why. Not looking for warrantee repairs or anything. Paying Buck the full amount they charge for a service they offer is legitimate.

I have done the same thing. Except the broken blades, although they have replaced blades....It's their service they offer, why not use it...

If getting knives like these for half price is wrong.......

View attachment 1190990 .....I don’t want to be right!

Nobody called you sleazy.

I guess the thing that makes it seem wrong to me is that the $10 deal is meant for our own knives that break--knives that we purchased from Buck......not for somebody to buy up a bunch of broken knives to take advantage of the service.

Seems like a violation of the spirit of a nice customer/manufacturer agreement.

But, what do I know? Maybe I'm overly ethical.

Ethics is a funny thing. There is right and a wrong and a grey area between. We can all agree on what is right and wrong but everyone’s grey area is different.

I get what you are saying, but they set the price not me.

It’s a good policy for them to take care of their customer base. Because of their high quality and great customer service I’ve bought close to 100 Buck knives. I’ve also recommended them to others. Knowing they wouldn’t be disappointed.

So Buck gets a significant return on their investment.

Ethics is a funny thing. There is right and a wrong and a grey area between. We can all agree on what is right and wrong but everyone’s grey area is different.

I get what you are saying, but they set the price not me.

They do set the price.

We can lose that great $10 repair deal if they get swamped with trashed knives with broken blades that they have to make new.

That would truly be a shame.

If it’s broken it needs to be fixed. What difference does it make who sends it in?

Like I said Buck still benefits, by creating loyal customers.

Your assuming (or you know)they are loosing money on each deal. I assumed they were happy with the arrangement.

At least my plan of sending 3 or 4 at once saves them shipping costs too.

Either way. I don’t think there are enough broken 110’s or 112’s in the world to overwhelm them.

Back