Get Well Dan

Hey Dan,

So sorry about your knee! Hope it will be a quick recovery! We hope you get to feeling better!

Thanks guys. It is going to be tricky, it is a torn ligament on the same knee that I had replaced a few years ago. At least this gets me out of loading the moving truck. We are moving to Greenville Sc. next moth so I may have to take double helping of suck-it up until we get down there. Don't worry I will still be making knives just a bit slower then usual. :)

Wow Dan,
The timing sounds like my luck! So sorry your moving again and after you setup all the shop. Hope it gets better and the move goes well.

thank you red bird the move is going to be good for the family, we are going back south and will be closer to both mine and beth's family. It is frustrating to move the shop now that I am just getting it broken in but we have to deal with what is not what we would like to be. I am looking at spaces that will need less work so hopefully tyne down time will be less this time. thank all of y'all for your support!

Well good luck with the move and shop setup. On the bright side you'll be south again and better food!

Thanks again for all you do.

And biscuits! we are very excited about getting back home and away from winter! We are looking for land as well we might have to start having dogwood meet ups!

How the knee been and good luck with the move, what state to and where move from again? Just curious. At least the south knows what real sweet tea is!

The knee has a " posable fracture" it looks old on the films but I have been assured I would know if it had happened before and I do not remember an unaccounted for pain in my knee, I also have a may be a bad sprain maybe ligament damage. I have so much mettle in the knee already (partial replacement) getting good films can be tricky, that and I have trouble sitting OH LOOK a squirrel still. In the end I will need to fined some body in the Greenville Sc area because, there is not enough time before the move to do a procedure and have continues post op care. so I am on crutches, a cane or hobble around depending on what pain meds I am on, until we get down to Greenville Sc. witch by the way is were I am moving. I am still making knives but at a greatly reduced rate, and will continue to work until the trucks show up. thank all of you for your support, concern and good wishes!

Back