Getting a Carothers Knife

I haven't participated in a Friday sale for a while. That being said, i'm not leaving without a Behemoth Chopper. You punk kids better get out of my way.

I've noticed from my own experiences and from being involved with other members who have been successful, that you stand a good chance of getting what you're looking for if you do three things:

1) Let the people on this sub-forum know what you're after
2) Be nice to people
3) Be persistent

The more eyes you have looking, the better. The culture on this sub-forum is very supportive.

I've noticed from my own experiences and from being involved with other members who have been successful, that you stand a good chance of getting what you're looking for if you do three things:

1) Let the people on this sub-forum know what you're after
2) Be nice to people
3) Be persistent

The more eyes you have looking, the better. The culture on this sub-forum is very supportive.

I agree Mike. This particular sale we're about to see is going to be somewhat different because of the limited nature and giant cool factor of the behemoth chopper. But I agree in general. Good place here.

Those three steps certainly worked for me.
Bob Betzner sold me one of his golden glories, and a couple of other very nice guys here have pointed me toward EDC's that are around and about and for sale/trade.
And, I'm appreciative of your efforts on my behalf. Actually, I'm delighted. Thanks.
don

I agree Mike. This particular sale we're about to see is going to be somewhat different because of the limited nature and giant cool factor of the behemoth chopper. But I agree in general. Good place here.
I think we all understand this one is "Every man for himself".. Godspeed.. I'll see you on the beach..

Has anyone asked for a proxy yet? May I be the first? For this BC. I would buy one if I was lucky enough to have the opportunity. If not, I will just enjoy the show .

Has anyone asked for a proxy yet? May I be the first? For this BC. I would buy one if I was lucky enough to have the opportunity. If not, I will just enjoy the show .

Good luck, sir. Everyone wants one of those things.

I'll be giving it a shot, but should I land in the winning zone, I will only claim one knife. I feel like going for doubles on this one is a bit much considering the quantity.

That being said, I'll kick it to you Brian.. If I win. I sort of broke the bank lately on EDC indulgence. I don't regret it for a second, but it means I'm not in a position to keep a boogeyman chopper.. If I want to stay married, that is..

I'll be giving it a shot, but should I land in the winning zone, I will only claim one knife. I feel like going for doubles on this one is a bit much considering the quantity.

That being said, I'll kick it to you Brian.. If I win. I sort of broke the bank lately on EDC indulgence. I don't regret it for a second, but it means I'm not in a position to keep a boogeyman chopper.. If I want to stay married, that is..

And there you go, a proxy offer for the behemoth chopper sale. I didn't think we'd see it, but there it is :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:eek:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Gonna have to find me a proxy for the NASK, maybe two. Can't figure out how I missed the preorder thread.

Gonna have to find me a proxy for the NASK, maybe two. Can't figure out how I missed the preorder thread.
Yes, that was a major fail on my part. I saw it open.. hesitated.. and a few hours later it was closed. I will ravenously pursue one of those NASKs for sure.

Ahhh.. the thrill of the chase..

Yes, that was a major fail on my part. I saw it open.. hesitated.. and a few hours later it was closed. I will ravenously pursue one of those NASKs for sure.

Ahhh.. the thrill of the chase..

It was open from the 28th to the 1st!

I will also be rolling the dice on (a) BC this Friday.

Good luck to all those who enter the arena, and may the fastest fingeys win. Godspeed to you all! :)

Two BC's already have confirmed owners. Hard Knocks Hard Knocks and myself. We told you punk kids to get out of the way and you are lucky you did. Have fun squabbling over the left overs! Hahahahahahhahahaha!!

blogger-image--1071134529.jpg

You guys are hardcore. Yes sir. I am camping with family and friends this weekend and so I will not be at a computer. Hoping for signal to at least view the mayhem from there.

Back