Getting Into Holster Making

leatherman

leathermoderator
Yep, I'm really starting to enjoy making holsters now and starting to look into getting some "dummy" forms to work with. I need to know what you would like to see me get. I'll be posting what I have already and what I want to get a hold of, but I'm always looking for advice. :)

Please chime in here what what you would like to see me make, both holster style and gun type and I'll start looking for the molds.

Thanks much!!!
Dwayne

PS, Just got done with a couple of pancake holsters, posting pics in this thread asap. Please, if you see a pattern you especially like, post it here! I need inspiration!

EDIT: Started the list.
1911 platform
****Full Size standard, no additions
****Officers Model, standard

Ruger:
****New Model Super Blackhawk in 44mag 6 inch
****Single Six
****LCP

Kel Tec P11 9mm

Taurus PT111 pro 9mm

SIG pro 2340 blue line edition (not easy to get in dummy form) :p

This is off the top of my head, these are dummy guns, not the real thing so please dont approach me for purchase. I dont think you'd like em. :)

I'll add more as i get them in or as I get what I have cataloged

Last edited:
I have full size and officers model covered, going to have to look up a pattern for the Commander.

Blue guns are cool, much cheaper than the real thing. Especially nowadays when one cant even get ammo for one. :p

Going to have to look up that SR9, looks like they already make a blue gun for that one!

Pics of those pancake holsters very soon, just need to coax them off my camera. Getting increasingly difficult, need a new one I guess.

Got em!
sig1_zpsc0708a32.jpg

sig2_zpsb65fe50a.jpg

sig3_zps3fe24458.jpg

sig4_zpsdc0cf5b0.jpg

These were made for a coastal friend, for wearing around the ranch and the house. :)

This style I like because it sits right on the kidney area, nice and tight. Easy to draw.

Last edited:
Nice work!

I'm looking for a high ride owb for my S&W 325PD. Right hip carry with a forward can't.

Dwayne, that holster is really good looking. Am looking forward to seeing more of your holsters. Keep up the good work!

Back