Getting into the SOSAK

As a Victorinox enthusiast, I've wanted to get into the Secret Order of the Swiss Army Knife for some time, but my request on knifeforums.com must either have been denied or ignored. Anyone know what I should do to get in? I don't mean to start any cross-forum issues, I'm not a knifeforums fan just because I found and became familiar with BF first and find it to have a superior format, but I'd really like a forum to hang out in with some real interest in SAK stuff when this multi forum gets a little slow. Any ideas? :confused:

I seem to recall that all of a sudden you get in without any notice that you're accepted. If I could get in, you should be able to get in. I've got to take a trip over there anyway, maybe something will jog my memory ;)

I had the same problem. Go to the SOSAK forum on General Discussion, click on the thread titled "have I missed you", then click on the link in the post titled "you should see this". That should take you into the real SOSAK forum. There is no password or anything, I think the moderator sets a permission level or something similar. HTH

If that doesn't work, PM James Nowka or Defender...they're good Joes over there ;)

Try to get into the forum. If you can't get in, respond to the "Have I missed You" thread.

Paul

Back