Getting stressed

Hi Uncle

I still have not received my villager, I wonder what is keeping it. Must be customs.

Brendan

Brendan, we all know how you feel. I just went through a big stupid mess with the Post office wondering when things would arrive. I pestered Uncle Bill, and you know that is one guy who probably answers too many phone calls, emails, and posts in the forum to stay sane.

just hang in there. We are all little kids with these wonderful tools. That is what life can be...being allowed to be a little kid sometimes is good.

But I know nothing.

munk

Your right munk, just anxious to get my khuk. Uncle Bill is the last person I want to bug with things. He's always so nice to deal with.
Thanks for the support

Yeah...we need a khukuri 12 step program...

remember, I live in the US where there are regions in the postal service you can barely get mail to because of incompetence and theft. You live in a land where long bladed knives are hard to arrive due to regulations and nannyism. We all got problems.

I think I'm the luckier, though, mostly the postal service is pretty good here...though there are stories....

munk

I can sympathise, but Indy seems to pass things right along! I get stuff from Uncle in a day or two.
On the other hand, It is hard to geet a good draught here, so Brendan: Drink a bitter for me (John Smiths) or at least a Guinness and a Newcastle. Also hard to get meat pies.

Cheers!

Keith
En Ferro Veritas

Yep. Give it awhile longer. If it doesn't show I'll send another when I get some and try to collect insurance.

Brendan,

I had quite a few khukuries sent to me by normal airmail this year. One took 6 or 7 weeks, another took four working days to arrive. Who knows what happens in that black box called the Postal System, but they all eventually turned up.:)

....just beware the one with torn tape on the package and blood on the blade inside...

munk

....because if it was a good guy who'd used it he would have wiped the blade clean afterwards.

munk

Priority mail from Reno NV to Quakertown PA has never taken more than two days for me.

Stay tuned. One of the khukuris I first sent to wrongfriend took over four months to get back to me after Japanese customs decided it couldn't get into Japan.

Thaknks for support and laughs guys, I'll deffinitly have a guiness or two gor you Ferrous. Munk - I liked your joke

Be glad something still rings your bell. There's a lot of 'stuff' in this world and most of it crap. A rifle you shoot well and a blade you trust....right up there with the woman who'll stay.

munk

Ringing my bell is one thing - obsession is another. Munk, I have been having the most amazing dreams about the most amazing designs and shapes of Khuks. Im not much of an artist but will try draw a few.

Dreaming of Khukuris? I'm content with the interesting ladies who visit me out of wedlock in my dreams....

munk

Back