ghetto gear guitar pick

what up fellas? bout to kick the weekend off right! i was sittin here relaxin with my fender strat and the mesa boogie cranked to eleven and thought to myself, "how cool would it be to have a $MONEY$ guitar pick?" that shit would be tight as hell mang...it could have some of the sweet anodizing that mike does so well,with that hot snody money logo engraved on it. it could even have a chisel grind on one edge,nothing real sharp becasue a player doesnt wanna ding up his main axe, but enough if the crowd gets all crazy on your ass you could pull some patrick swayze shit roadhouse style and keep the riot calm. its just another idea from my crazy mind,but i think that shit would be classic.

I seen these last night,,,,,an just read your thread,,,,,,,if this could'nt be made into the coolest axe pick,,,,dunt know wot !!!!!!!!!!! Ya might hafta round out the biznez end a bit,,,,,but it is a possibility !!!!!!!!!!

th40b33.jpg

that could totaly be reshaped, or even some of the scrap pieces left over could work

i like my picks heeeaavy. .88 and 1.00mm.used to use 1.5mm back in the heavy metal days

are ronnie and i the only ones who think this would be cool? 60 views and only 4 posts,whats up with that?

Well,,,,mang.......... you play guitar ,,,,,, an Me....well , when I was a teenager I played ,,, somewhat,,,,,easy shit,,,,aerosmith,, deep purple ,,3 chord rock,,,,,mostly noise,,,,yanno. Had an acoustic Martin,,,,with a hole punched in the back,,,,(my fist) ,,,,,,lol . Had fun !!!!!!! Sa'll that mattered!!!!!! Music and Party!!!!!!

I would be down for one! But I would probably lose it, just like all my other guitar picks..

I could get into one of those. I like my guitar picks kinda flippy, but for the bass, a titanium, Snody pick would be money.

Back