• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ghostrider Fobs

Hey ghostrider...how are things up in GR? That's pretty close to my old stompin' grounds.

You planning on having any more fobs/lanyards/tied up goodies anytime soon? I got a hankerin'...:)

Hey ghostrider...how are things up in GR? That's pretty close to my old stompin' grounds.

You planning on having any more fobs/lanyards/tied up goodies anytime soon? I got a hankerin'...:)
I've got three that are similar to #44 in the first post. Two of them have reflective cord in them. If your interested let me know and I'll post pics tomorrow.

I should probably post this since I do still occasionally get a request. I haven't been tying for a few months now due to a case of Tennis Elbow (both arms, and I don't think it's from tying). People who have bought (or have some of) my fobs know that I tie them very tight. Unfortunately, there is no possible way I can achieve that type of quality in my current condition. Nor am I even sure if my doctor would approve of me tying fobs at all.

I do appreciate the requests, as well as the business that I've done in the past here. However, it is with regret that I must say that I don't think I can do this stuff for you at this time.

The mods can decide if this thread should be removed.

Thanks again everyone,

David

Back