Giant Tin Chirra by Rajkumar

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
WHAT A LOVELY SURPRISE !!!!

Although not for sale, I wanted to share with all of you this Knife with beauty, grace and power. Few months back one of our forum member ordered this Knife for his father's birth day gift. This Knife was made by Rajkumar the (prince).
Beautiful work by Rajkumar!
Enjoy the pix

Overall lenght --27 oz
Weight--73 oz
Spine thickness --1/2''
Beautifullly carved Neem wood handle
Brass fittings
Standard leather scabbard

6-20-12009.jpg

6-20-12010.jpg

6-20-12011.jpg

6-20-12012.jpg

My Dad is turning 70 and I wanted to get him something unforgetable.

His initals are on the blade in Denvengari.

Nice! That sure is unforgetable! You should take a picture of him with the monster, would be so cool to see it with a size referance :)

Nice! That sure is unforgetable! You should take a picture of him with the monster, would be so cool to see it with a size referance :)

I'll be sure to do that, his birthday is in August. I ordered this back in early March.

Wow, more unique and amazing work by Rajkumar. That is a Khukri for the ages. I'm sure your father will be proud.

Anybody care to venture a guess as to how much the khuk would weigh without those fullers? :)

Nevermind. I'm just thinking it's about time to hit the gym.
But i would say a solid 90Oz is possible w/o fullers.

I would guess around 80 to 85 onces. Godzilla is a 25 inches long Ang Khola with a 3/4" thick spine and he weights in at 80 onces. This one being 1/4 inch thinner but 2 inches longer and lighter probably would be close to Godzilla with out the fullers.

By the way, thats a lovely Khukri and sounds like a wonderful gift for your dad!

Anybody care to venture a guess as to how much the khuk would weigh without those fullers? :)

I already have a old CAK at 26.5"/74oz by Sher and I do not want to even think about heavier!

I must say that this work by Rajkumar is exceptional and far more beautiful!

Back