• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GiantMouse Knives GMF2 #070 and Challenge Coin

Knife sold 'as is'. The price includes USPS shipping with tracking and insurance, and PayPal fees. First claim on this post or in PM will be priority sale, but all sales will be at my discretion. Happy to provide more pictures or information upon request.

GiantMouse GMF2 #070 was purchased at Blade Show 2018. It is unused, comes with original box and a challenge coin.

SOLD

Specs from from the website: https://www.giantmouse.com/collections/fixed-blade-knives/products/giantmouse-gmf2

Blade Steel: Bohler N690 Cobalt high performance steel. Fine stonewashed finish.
Handle: Green Micarta.
Blade Length: 3.62" (92mm)
Blade Thickness: 0.157" (4mm)
Handle Length: 4.43" (112.6mm)
Overall Length: 8.12" (206mm)
Weight: 4.1 oz (116.23g)

3FNXl3pl.jpg

aP6gy6Jl.jpg

Last edited:
Knife sold 'as is'. The price includes USPS shipping with tracking and insurance, and PayPal fees. First claim on this post or in PM will be priority sale, but all sales will be at my discretion. Happy to provide more pictures or information upon request.

GiantMouse GMF2 #070 was purchased at Blade Show 2018. It is unused, comes with original box and a challenge coin.

$160.00 TYD

Specs from from the website: https://www.giantmouse.com/collections/fixed-blade-knives/products/giantmouse-gmf2

Blade Steel: Bohler N690 Cobalt high performance steel. Fine stonewashed finish.
Handle: Green Micarta.
Blade Length: 3.62" (92mm)
Blade Thickness: 0.157" (4mm)
Handle Length: 4.43" (112.6mm)
Overall Length: 8.12" (206mm)
Weight: 4.1 oz (116.23g)

3FNXl3pl.jpg

aP6gy6Jl.jpg

Is this still available?

It is not. I forgot to update this thread. Sorry about that!
No worries. Thanks for getting back to me. I doubted it was still around, but was feeling a bit hopeful.

I am still considering buying one of these but can’t find much information from users. I’d actually like to ask you a couple of questions about your experience with the knife if you don’t mind (but I know this is not the appropriate place for discussion not related to the sale. We can take it elsewhere).

No worries. Thanks for getting back to me. I doubted it was still around, but was feeling a bit hopeful.

I am still considering buying one of these but can’t find much information from users. I’d actually like to ask you a couple of questions about your experience with the knife if you don’t mind (but I know this is not the appropriate place for discussion not related to the sale. We can take it elsewhere).
Feel free to PM me. I didn't use the knife at all, but am happy to answer anything I can.

Back