• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Giedymin and Wieringa large fixed blades

nicksison

Gold Member
Got 2 high quality blades for sale today by 2 great makers. I will only ship these to the USA only through USPS priority mail. I am only accepting PayPal goods for payment and I'm not interested in any trades at the moment . First I'll take it here with a follow up pm or email gets it.
1. Giedymin Ronin Series Bowie. This blade is approximately 12 inches of .25 thick 6150 steel and it is unused. It is .25 thick and it is razor sharp. It has a false edge that is also sharpened for about the first 6 inches. The handle is made out of Brown Micarta with Black paracord for the main wrap and black microcord for the underwrap. This blade is beast and it feels very good in hand. The price for this is (This is sold)

2.Freerk Wieringa custom Bowie. I commissioned Mr Wieringa to make this Bowie for me after a review I had seen from another member here on the forum who had the same knife made for him. This is an amazing large knife and despite its 14 inch blade it is very lively in the hand. This blade was all made by hand by spring steel and he shows the entire process on his YouTubechannel. This is unused. The price for this is (This is sold)
Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Prices dropped. I need these sold. These are huge discounts on these blades.

Another price drop. Great deals here for someone.

Last edited:
Need these sold guys, I dropped the prices some more. These are well below what they cost.

Giedymin Ronin Series Bowie 250 PayPal goods and services shipped, I'll take this.

Back