Gin and juice

I couldn't think of anything better.

I found a new interest, I always associated Gin as a dirty rum.
Some friends at work were talking about how they love gin and floral/fruitful scents and flavors.

I was a bit shocked and got me curious as to what I've been missing.
I'm sorry to say I have been missing alot !

Post some pics of your Gin and Blades !
I'm sure you guys may be wiser than me on this and some mixes you like.

Hope this catches on.
CslTgSo.jpeg

Gin and tonic.

Nice! So is this particular Gin premixed or do you add a particular juice as in your thread title? :cool:

Rollin' down the street, smokin' indo, sippin' on gin and juice... laiiidd back...

I no longer consume any alcohol, but I always loved the juniper taste - I wonder if juniper bitters exist... I do sometimes take a few shakes of bitters to flavor my sparkling waters.

I think the perfect two knives I would pair, are my Spyderco Dodo in jade G10 and a Yojimbo, for slicing limes, or fools. Whichever, yakknow.

One of the worst hangovers I ever had was from drinking way too many gin and tonics. I prefer bourbon or beer if I'm going to have an adult beverage now. I'll use my SAK Tinker to open the bottle.

Gin will give one of the worst, if not, the worst, of hangovers. Gin as a drink, neat or over ice. Made with juniper berries, it has a chemical reaction where you feel it evaporate off your tongue, much Like feeling a million small needles lessen in intensity until gone

Tanqueray was my drink of choice once. I was living in Auburn Al and had to drive to Georgia to buy it. That was in the 70’s. Good memories.

No photo’s right now, but a comment. Gin mixes best with good tonic and lime OR just a touch of sweet vermouth and an 🫒 And beware, there is no worse hangover than a gin hangover. I no longer drink, but that is the voice of experience.

Gin will give one of the worst, if not, the worst, of hangovers. Gin as a drink, neat or over ice. Made with juniper berries, it has a chemical reaction where you feel it evaporate off your tongue, much Like feeling a million small needles lessen in intensity until gone
Try Everclear then. when I was young, I drank it once at a party. I woke up in the morning and felt like someone hit me in the head with a hammer. That never happened again even Wild turkey 101 never did that to me 😁Oh! Nice knife OP. 👍

To me gin always tasted like I was drinking a pine tree.
That's the wrong gin, there are good gins with floral and citrus scents/ flavors.

When Gin makes you throw up - - and it will at some point - - it will leave a sensation for the taste of Gin that will stay with you forever.
From that point on, just a tiny sip will make you gag.

If you get drunk hard enough on any alcohol you will ruin it for the rest of your days. I can't even smell whiskey or I gag.

Happy Thanks Giving guys.

It's not premixed, it's colored with Butterfly pea flower.
I mixed it with a elderflower tonic water.
It has a really light floral flavor.
Thanks for the thread, Skar. I cannot recall ever drinking Gin. Duly noted on the hangover warnings, looking forward to the mixes and knives.

Happy Thanksgiving

Back