Give A Way, one ounce of Silver Bullion

wolfmann601

Gone, but not forgotton. RIP Ira.
***++************************************######<##**********}}}*******

I JUST entered the hospital with a collapsed lung due to my stage 4 Emphysema. Chances are I will be here through the weekend so I have moved the GAW DATE TO TUESDAY.
As a result I am adding a second piece of silver something that's guarantee one Troy ounce of 999 AG AND a third price of silver to be determined.
first place winner will have his choice, second place has his choice of what's left and the third place winner will NOT. Be disappointed.
SORRY guys for the delay, being sick sucks...........Ira

***************************************************++*+***+++++*

As a way of saying thank you for all the help and kind words, please participate in this "Give away" of about once ounce of 999 Pure silver shot and gram sized bullion. I suspect it weighs over 31.1 grams but I am not weighing it because I am giving it away.

So Thank you all for being there for me when I needed a hand. I may never be able to repay but I will never ever forget.

Your post is your entry and I will pick a random number one week from Today.

Thanks again!!!!

Last edited:
From Vermont, the upside down (or right side up) mirror of New Hampshire. I'm in!

Very generous giveaway, hope you and the family are happy healthy and in good spirits.

I'm in &#128077;

Didn't realize the back-story until later--I feel like I should withdraw my entry and wish those luck who helped you out... Good man and generous GAW.

Last edited:
Everywhere I see you you're always acting the gentleman, an asset to this forum for sure. I'm in

I'm in thanks Wolfmann..:thumbup:

*edit.. Get better soon..!

Last edited:
Is it chewable? :)
cat_loves_money.jpg

Back