"Givepocalypse Now!" Day 7 - The Grand Finale: KA-BAR

I hope you all had a great day and enjoyed our "Givepocalypse Now!" holiday celebration. We appreciate all of you and that is why we have so many giveaways and contests. Congratulations to Bill Suiter from our Facebook page, winner of a whole lot of KA-BAR. We did have one winner from Bladeforums in an earlier Givepocalypse giveaway. Our Facebook community took the majority, but with almost 70K active members over there it is a huge slice of the pie when the random generator kicks in. Thanks all, and to those of you in the good old USA I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

-OKB

I hope you all had a great day and enjoyed our "Givepocalypse Now!" holiday celebration. We appreciate all of you and that is why we have so many giveaways and contests. Congratulations to Bill Suiter from our Facebook page, winner of a whole lot of KA-BAR. We did have one winner from Bladeforums in an earlier Givepocalypse giveaway. Our Facebook community took the majority, but with almost 70K active members over there it is a huge slice of the pie when the random generator kicks in. Thanks all, and to those of you in the good old USA I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

-OKB

Thanks for the giveaways KA-BAR! They were great. Since you brought it up.....Perhaps next time KA-BAR will be not be afraid to embrace other social media applications like Instagram and Pintrest which is where many more knife nuts are these days. Perhaps winners from each media would have been more epic for the Givepocalyse. I spent a lot of time trying to win from Instgram and Pinterest (not that I deserve to win, just pointing out). Its too easy to Facebook these days, and honestly, its the number one laziest way to communicate and takes no real effort or investment by anyone and as such is rarely appreciated or celebrated.

Thanks again KA-BAR....you're awesome

Awesome 7 day give away! I've never seen anything like it.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Back