Glad I had the foresight....

My trusty and mostly loyal fan has finally died. It happened just as I was preparing to make a batch of Bullseyes this morning. I was able to get the blades to spin briefly with the aid of the airhose but ultimately it spun it's last go yesterday afternoon. I might need to go on a sabbatical until Tuesday
It's been a long time coming.......

2v2HdDfR9xurAoi.jpg

2v2HdDfsuxurAoi.jpg

2v2HdDfPJxurAoi.jpg

2v2HdDfkExurAoi.jpg

2v2HdDfiHxurAoi.jpg

2v2HdDfDaxurAoi.jpg

Perhaps, some sort of Viking style send off is in order
2v2HdDRvUxurAoi.jpg

2v2HdDApuxurAoi.jpg

Last edited:
Lol.

I hate when my high circulation fans die!!

I had a few stainless Patton fans finally go belly up.

I have two high velocity blower fans that I have use the heck out of over the last 14 or so years.

MoSK1Y7.jpg

Good air movement without as much buffering as fan blades.

With your skills you ought to be able to craft a Kephart or two out of that! :)

Hadn't thought about that. Probably really corrosive.... and listens in on you when you use the knife....

I think a cool art project can be made with this one. Industrial art, modern look.

Here is my favorite. From sometime between 1920-30 I believe and I claimed it from my grandfather's garage when he passed. Obviously before OSHA. ;) Still fully functional, oscillating and all...
2020-12-18_fan.jpg
That's really a beauty!
I'm sure that it makes the cats very nervous.
Part of me is itching to restore it, the other part appreciates it as is, warts and all.

Tortoise shell is cool, too.

I'm sure that it makes the cats very nervous.

Uh, yeah. :eek: This is in my garage and doesn't get used around pets or small children. The blades are made of brass (heavy) and the rear has basically NO guard at all.

Last edited:
Back