Glock owners roll call!!

RattlerXX

Gold Member
I have two in my personal collection, and they are the 21, and 22C. The Glock 22C is my EDC, and the 21 stays at home by the bed. I am thinking of buying my wife a Glock 19. Which one or ones do you own, and which is your favorite?

G22C and G26 here! The 22C is my favorite because it's so accurate. The 26 is no slouch either. I was a wheel gun man most of my life until I discovered Glocks. I've shot hundreds of rounds through both and have never experienced a single hiccup. I hated them when they first came out because I thought they were so ugly. They have since become so beautiful in their industrial "use me" appearance. I would stake my life on either one. Yeah, my Glocks are here to stay.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Dann Fassnacht
Aberdeen, WA
glockman99@hotmail.com
ICQ# 53675663

I have my 23 which I carry on duty and my 27 for off duty. I love both of them, I see no difference in accuracy from the smaller model.
Nick

I only have a Glock 19.
frown.gif

I took it to Novak's in Parkersburg, W.Va. to have a tritium front sight put on to go with the stock rear. Eventually, I'll try the New York trigger, but the standard 5.5 connector seems to suit me well. I'd also like to round off that squared trigger guard and try Robar's grip retexturing.
Like Gene, I am a revolver guy at heart (also 1911s!).
I would vote the G19 the best all-around Glock for the average person.
Can't wait to get me a baby one!
smile.gif

Or the "practical tactical" versions.
Or the G36!
Oh heck, if I had the money, I'd collect them all.
biggrin.gif

Karl

------------------
"Celebrate the diversity of inclusive, self-esteem nurturing, multicultural weapons arts." Karl Spaulding, The Safety Guy

I have a G-27 which has served me well. It was however put away in the safe the day I got my Kimber Ultra CDP, and hasn't seen the light of day since. The Glock is a fine weapon, rough and ready, but it does take a backseat to the CDP.

------------------
C.O.'s-"It takes balls to work behind the walls "

Glocks? I have the 17, 22, 23, 27, 30, and 35. I took the 35 to Gunsite and it shot great! Out of a class of 13, 9 had Glocks none puked. Get an Advantage Arms 22 kit, accurate, reliable and fun to shoot! I also have 1911s and they are great too, but for an "out of the box" gun, Glocks rule!

I have three:

G17

G20

G30

I love all three.

I carry my G20 daily. I use me G30 as a backup.

Pretty shweet sidearms.

------------------

"There are more things on this planet with fangs, claws, poisons and scales than
there are things that are warm, fuzzy, and full of love. It's a simple fact."
-James Keating-

Owned several over the years but as my range time grew shorter my collection got smaller...While I had my weapons permit my M23 was everyday carry...Just sold off my last glock (M26) about a month ago...

Never got to have it done but I was gonna have this engraved on my M23s slide ...

Glock...Short...Ugly...All business

------------------

Support Bladeforums..Buy your gear here.

What's wrong with talking to yourself?? It's sometimes the best conversation and eitherway your always right... -Me-
Formerly Endura Duck

Hey Copfish, I've never heard of the Advantage Arms kit! Do you know how it compares with the Ciener unit? I saw a guy with a converted G19 at the OSU Converse Hall (ROTC) basement range last week, but I assumed it was the Ciener.

I'm planning on joining the OSU pistol club summer quarter and a .22 conversion kit for my G19 and then my Series '70 GM will be priorities. It'll be nice to shoot every week without driving over an hour to do so!

Karl

2 G17s here....the 17 is my hands-down pick if (heaven forbid) I was limited to one handgun.
The 17/19 series is the original, flagship Glock, and one of the only firearms I have never heard ANYthing malfunction-related about. The .40s have the Kb and some extractor problems, as well as exhibiting accelerated wear when compared to the 17, 19, 20, and 21.
Call me old-fashioned, but the further a gun gets a way from its designer's original specs, the further the door for problems is opened. However, due to the Glock's basic construction throughout the series, a Glock with "accelerated wear" or any sort of minor problem still outperforms other handguns in their "prime".
Bravo Gaston!

------------------
Condition Yellow: for a longer, happier life.

Thanks, Copfish! First I'd heard of this one. Looks like the one I'll want when I get the dough. Slide stop and f.p. safety! Might make the campus indoor range a lot more palatable...

Karl

I have a Glock Field Knife. Does that count?
smile.gif

------------------
K. Williams
Modern Arnis Student
AKTI Member #A000978

G20 that I got at a really good price. The sporting goods store my daughter worked at was getting out of the handgun business and all firearms were 20% off plus since my daughter worked their she got an additional 20% off so I basically got the Glock at half off....sweeet deal. Of course by the time the daughter told me about the sale they only had the G20 left.

biggrin.gif

I carry the 27 during the warmer months, with a Kel-Tec P32 as a back up.
I usually switch to the 23 in the winter (easier to conceal)
I love all my GLOCK's and wouldn't trade them for anything!

---------------
Chris

------------------
DON'T TRUST ANYONE WHO DOESN'T STAND TO LOSE AS MUCH AS YOU WHEN THE SH** HITS THE FAN !

Back