Godlike Beings

Couldn't resist posting this one!:p

kk.jpg

Could you give us a who's who from left to right?

Cool pic thanks for posting:thumbup:

Hey, where is Roadrunner, btw? The army let him off his leash and zipp off he went. I'd like to know what he's up to.

Jake

He tried to call me Sunday, but I missed him. :(

I'm missing Josh Feltman, too...

Everyone misses Josh. I finally got ahold of him- he's got lots of life garbarge to deal with.

I'm sorry gang, but Josh wrote and told me long ago that he may not be back to HI forum.

People do move. I can't say if that's forward, backwards, sideways, or what, but they do move on.

munk

Steely_Gunz said:
Hey, where is Roadrunner, btw? The army let him off his leash and zipp off he went. I'd like to know what he's up to.

Jake

He's probably running around the wilds of rural PA, drinking, shooting guns and chasing wild whores.:thumbup:

Thanks HD, but only a few people can make that hat look good. You're one of them. Nasty is the other (my legs have obligated me to say that). I would look mighty silly. Thank you though:)

Jake

I wish that those hats fit me. I get a kick out of them. Unfortunately my gourd is a bit on the large side and I make them look like party hats...which is kind of cool in its own way, I guess.

Like I mentioned in the other thread, I'm enjoying civilian grooming standards:

dave2.jpg

Prefiring the SVT-40 this morning. Now how the hell does that gas system go back together?

dave1.jpg

Dave,

I know you are gonna kill me but the pic with the glasses looks a little like thin Michael Moore;) but the pic with the MN is a dead giveaway that it's not;)

Seriously though glad to see you getting fuzzd.

I got an M44 on Monday to keep my M38 company. Laminated and I have an Albanian SKS on the way too:thumbup:

Oh yea, I miss Josh a lot. I always really liked him. Also miss Roadrunner but the fact that he's enjoying his new found freedom lessens me missing him.

Also miss Ferrous and even Ben Aroun Awhile

hollowdweller said:
brian, satori, Nasty, me, Tom, Big Bob, Roadrunner

Nasty doesn't look so bad. Who was it that told me he was scary?

I noticed that I hadn't seem RR in quite a bit last week. Took a look at his profile, but apparently he isn't visiting this forum when he does login.

Dave, who's that artist-looking dude in your first...oh...:eek: :eek: ;) :p Seriously, thanks for the pics and glad that you're enjoying civie life.

Also miss RR and Josh, but things like this happen. There have been times that I've dropped out of the Cantina for a while or longer.

Bob

Back