Going home gift from Father for 10/25

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Good afternoon to all, First week of November father is going back to Nepal and he is offering these wonderful HI Knives at great value. Don't miss this opportunity!

25 inch 39 ounce Kumar Kobra by Krishna Kami. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $185. *SOLD*

MfVCXXz.jpg

L to r

18 inch 34 ounce M-43 by Ram Kumar. Sadan wood handle. Leather sheath. $125. *SOLD*

15 inch 23 ounce M-43 by Purna. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $95. *SOLD*

12.5 inch 12 ounce Pen Knife by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $75. *SOLD*

M6wSOqa.jpg

L to r

15.5 inch 17 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $50. *SOLD*

15.5 19 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Purna. Dark satisal wood handle. $50. *SOLD*

8sj2LTG.jpg

22 inch 49 ounce Ganga Ram by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Monster hunter at $195. *SOLD*

GqeI3NU.jpg

TKi5aam.jpg

15 inch 26 ounce Bone cutter by Ram Kumar. Sisau wood handle. Leather sheath. $95. *SOLD*

7NPHkDy.jpg

XswbVdn.jpg

9.5 inch 7 ounce Pacthar Knife by Manoj. Water buffalo horn handle. Wooden sheath. $50. *SOLD*

LfPA1DC.jpg

9 5/8'' 11 ounce Shikari (hunting) Knife by Manoj. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $50. *SOLD*

675Mncw.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
Wonderful selection today. Someone please grab the Bone Cutter quickly.
Bawanna don't have a Bone Cutter and the temptation is significant.

Saved before I even asked, knew it wouldn't last long.

You're correcto mundo, Bawanna. That bone cutter looks simply bad a$s.

Well, I don't know how it keeps happening, but someone got that one too. I must not understand how this works these days...

Well, I don't know how it keeps happening, but someone got that one too. I must not understand how this works these days...
I’ve noticed this pattern a lot lately that someone or more people want their buying to be anonymous.

Done deal on the Kobra. I'm somewhat new to himalayan import knives but the two I've received have been beautiful and I have a long list of others I want to order ! Yangdu is the BEST !!

g
EMS on the Pacthar Knife by Manoj!
great knife , I ordered a WWII and a pachtar (same size) and showed them to my grandma and the first thing she asked was if I could get another one for her to give my uncle for Christmas ! When even grandma approves you know it's real !!

I don't expect it to still be available, but on the off chance....

EMS.... 22 inch 49 ounce Ganga Ram by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Monster hunter at $195.

DD.... lord, I'm amassing quite a collection of larger blades LOL....YAY!

Last edited:
Did you get the 25” Kobra? You will love it! They’re awesome!
Just ordered it today ! Yes it is the 25" one! Such a beautiful knife, super excited for it, I'll have to post photos or something when it comes in, Yangdu said she'll ship it monday !! That's the perfect size Kobra I've been wanting, great price, and the satisal wood handle is my favorite.

You just have to be quicker than everybody else. It gets easier after a while because you learn what models and sizes you like, and you can pull the trigger as soon as you see the posting. I remember in the beginning I would agonize over a DOTD and sometimes I agonized too long and missed it. Now I see, I decide and either I send the email or I don't. If there are two different blades in a DOTD that I like, I might take an extra minute or two to choose, but that's usually about it. Of course it helps if a person spends a lot of time at the computer and can check the new DOTD postings often.

There's no requirement that people inform this forum, just that they send an email to Yangdu. Most people do post "email sent" as a courtesy, so others don't bother Yangdu with multiple emails. However, sometimes a person forgets, or is too busy, or maybe is at work and only has time to shoot off the email to Yangdo.

Good afternoon ladies and gentleman I will post more great deals shortly, stay tuned

Kumar made this Kobra for special order but it was few ounces heavier then customer request.
It has Swastika sign engraved on one side of blade.
Usual fine work by Kumar!

25 inch 31 ounce Kumar Kobra by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $195. *SOLD*

QmIerZt.jpg

qZ1emvR.jpg

22 inch 43 ounce villager fit and finish Dui Chirra by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Another sharp edge Khukuri for your collection at $145.

lsiJ9PV.jpg

5dIOdUW.jpg

12 inch 13 ounce Pacthar by Manoj. Water buffalo bone handle. Wooden sheath. Beautiful knife at $65.

wggJB79.jpg

L to r

16 inch 22 ounce villager fit and finish father military replica by Manoj. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $99.

13 inch 12 ounce villager fit and finish Hasiya by Kumar. Lite carved satisal wood handle. An ideal gift for your loved one at $58.

15.5 inch 19 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Purna. Red satisal wood handle. Sharp knife at $55. *SOLD*

15 inch 15 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Tej. Sadan wood handle. Lite and fast knife at $55.

xEBsmMm.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
EMS 15.5 inch 19 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Purna. Red satisal wood handle. Sharp knife at $55.

Got the DD!

Last edited:
Back