Going to go to Bass Pro Sunday

I'm leaving for a trip to visit my Cousin in Murphys Ca. Sunday morning. It's about a 6 1/2 to 7 hour drive so I decided not to try to make it in one stint. I booked a room in Manteca for Sunday night and then found out that there's a Bass Pro Shops less than a mile from my motel. :thumbup: I should get to the motel plenty early enough to take a rest and then go visit the store.

Maybe I'll run across something really cool there. :)

Dave,I drive by that Bass pro every time I head to the Sierras. One of these days I'll pop in there. Have fun!

Have fun at BP Dave! To bad I'm working this weekend or I'd meet there for a chat! Oh well maybe next time, take some photo's and post them.

jb4570

Good luck. Maybe there will be a sale. Never lucky enough for me to go when there is one......300

I'll have plenty of time to cruise the place Sunday unless the drive wears me out too much. I can always go back again Monday morning before I continue on to my Cousin's.

Well, I made it to Manteca and drove past the BPS, but I was too tired to stop. It was almost 4 hours driving time and I didn't think it was going to wear me out so much just sitting behind the wheel. If I get perky enough after a rest, I may try to go over there this evening, but if not, then tomorrow morning on my way out of town.

Hang in there Dave. Your strength will come back. You and Rusty have a little work to do to get back to normal

Thanks for the update.

Have a good cruise through the store today, Dave. They may have some good things to eat there. DM

I've been away from the forum for a week or two and was wondering how you did at BPS and how you are doing now??

Hope the trip went well.

I never did go. Like I said, I was too tired Sunday afternoon after the drive, and then Monday morning I was too anxious to get on my way to my cousins.

Back