Going under the knife tomorrow. Prayers requested.

Bob,

Best of luck on a fast recovery.

It sounds like a 48 hour nap, some jello, and home again at 110%.

Don't forget to ask the nice sexy nurse for a sponge bath (unfortunately, they might send Frank the nurse's aid :eek: ).

n2s

Prayers are coming your way and up from Smithville TX. Prayers do help I know. Been under those blades a couple of times.

Hopeing for a speedy return to full health.

God Bless!!! :)

Thanks for good help all. As I mentioned to Bob in a private email a little while back sure as hell better than lung cancer but still not a stroll thru the park. I'm betting he'll come thru fine. These prayer threads work pretty well.

BTTT - if anyone has heard anything please let us know. Maybe he'll be discharged late today or tomorrow and give us the news.

Should have asked which hospital. Many of them will take email messages and deliver a printout to the patient's bed.

Then again there are other hospitals ( I'm deleting my thoughts before putting them down here. I'd have to get another copy of the Marquis de Sade's Hundred and Twenty Days of Sodom to even try to do that place justice ).

Prayers being sent as I type this, Bob. Hang in there, it's a tough procedure, but keep the faith. My Mom has had this exact same procedure several times in the last 6 months, and I know exactly what you are going through. Once they blow in the talc, it's all over with...

Back to the top - shoulda been cut on Tuesday, rest up Wednesday and maybe Thursday. Maybe we'll hear from him tonight or Friday.

You ain't been fogot yet, Bobwhite.

Bob, how did it go? Please let us know A.S.A.P. More prayers going out.

Serious operation, It may take a day or so longer than anybody thought for him to get rested up. I will stick with the prayers and the old saying that "No news is good news". We can't give up if we don't want him to.:)

Back